15.12.08

being an extraordinary

yap. that's me. an extraordinary boy. [not yet a man].
it's just like you have to keep your secret from anyone even your family or your bestfriend.

you have a limitation when you're in society and no one knows who really you are. maybe when they know it they think you are the craziest man ever or an alien who live in a wrong place.

it's too hard!!
although when your closest friend told you that our Lord is always beside us, but . . . huffhh... it's more than just passing a university entrance test. when you fail you can retry next year. but in my case you have no second chance in your life. i don't believe that when we are passed away we began a new life with so many differencies, not like the previous one.


yeah, maybe it's an unimportant thing for some of you. i just want to post something about a few of my problems. i hope it makes me better after i share 'bout it.


~sorry you cant comment on this post
~n one more is for my grammar, hehe.